- Product Origin: Hainan, China
- Taste of tea: Bitter and Sweet taste
- Tea nature: Cold
- Specification: 100g x 1 tin
- Brewing without mix: Put the Ku Ding tea leaves into the teapot or covered bowl
Brewing with other tea: Customers can mix other tea such as Oolong tea, Green tea, and Scented tea when brewing Ku Ding tea. The recommended ratio of brewing Ku Ding tea to other tea is 1:9. Ku Ding tea will mask the flavour of the tea it is paired with, so it is not recommended to put the Ku Ding tea leaves more than 2:8.
- Pregnant women and women should not drink Ku Ding tea. Ku Ding tea has a cold nature, it is not conducive to postpartum repair and it may also cause dysmenorrhea.
- Store in a cool, dry and non-odorous place and keep away from direct sunlight.
*The photo may be slightly different from the actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. Please take actual products as standard.