Product 1: Qiu Xiang Tea King "Red Pack"
- Product Origin: Anxi, Fujian, China
- Type of tea craft: Oolong tea
- Cultivar: Tie Guan Yin
Product 2: Jasmine Tea
- Product Origin: Feng Qing, Yunnan, China
- Type of tea craft: Scented tea
- Type of tea: Jasmine tea
- Ingredient: Green tea
Product 3: Green tea
- Product Origin: Hang Zhou, China
- Type of tea craft: Green tea
- Type of tea: MaoJian tea
Product 4: Jia Chang Puer tea
- Product Origin: Yunnan, China
- Ingredient: Shai Qing Mao tea leaves
- Type of tea craft: Ripe Puer tea
Product 5: Black tea
- Product Origin: China
- Type of tea: Black tea
Tea leaves with strong fragrances, such as green tea, oolong tea, etc., will gradually evaporate after 6 months. In other words, the best taste is guaranteed within six months.
- Store in a cool, dry and non-odorous place and avoid direct sunlight. Tea leaves need to be stored in an airtight container, while Puer tea is suitable for storage in a proper ventilation area.
*The photo may be slightly different from the actual item in terms of colour due to the lighting during photo shooting or the monitor’s display. Please take actual products as standard.